1. Ellis was in birthday suit for less than one minute and I turned around to find him with his hand in a wet puddle on the floor.
2. I broke down crying in the Bean-O aisle at Kmart.
3. I offered my child to no less than five strangers.
4. We participated in a fire drill at Oak Park Arms (OPA) where I witnessed people actually moving at a negative speed.
5. Anna, a resident from OPA, asked if EK was a boy a girl. When I told her obvious truth, she asked, “How do you know?” I laughed it off and then she requested to see “it” … and went on to elaborate what she met by “it”.
6. Mr. Swirley has tomorrow off.